Read full story
Methyltestosterone is almost an analog of the natural hormone of testosterone, but it has slightly higher anabolic and high androgenic activity. Consequently, the direct action of the steroid is almost identical to the effect of the natural hormone and causes a strong increase in strength and endurance, a significant increase in weight, and also has a positive effect on the joints of the recipient (due to better lubrication).
What is Methyltestosterone
Methyltestosterone is an orally available form of the main male androgen testosterone. When considering the structure of the steroid, it can be noted that in fact it is testosterone with the addition of the methyl group to the site of c-17 alpha (alkaline compound), which provides an opportunity for oral administration. The resulting compound – methylated testosterone – is one of the first functional oral steroids in production. In recent years, his studies have achieved significant success, and today methyltestosterone is considered a fairly “crude” steroid, compared with many other oral steroids that appeared after him. The steroid acts as a moderate androgen and anabolic, with high estrogenic activity due to 17-alpha methyl estradiol. This is what makes methyltestosterone a rather problem steroid (in terms of estrogenic side effects) for use in order to increase muscle mass.
Description of the side effects of Methyltestosterone
The instruction for the drug describes its medical use in men with reduced function of the testicles and for women with oncological diseases of the mammary glands. After taking the steroid, it remains active for 6-8 full hours. On the doping tests, according to the responses of the athletes left in our Forum, he is found out for another 4-6 weeks after the end of the course.
Method of use Methyltestosterone may be sublingual (under the tongue) or oral (squeezed water, inside). Plus tablets – their powerful androgenic activity. In the blood, the steroid is converted not into ordinary dihydrotestosterone, but into its more powerful modification, 17-methyl-testosterone.
Side effects of Methyltestosterone are related to its easy conversion to estrogens, and the presence of the methyl group has a negative effect on the liver. In this connection, such pobochki as gynecomastia, water accumulation, high blood pressure, violation of liver function (only with abuse), and due to strong androgenity – acne, increased aggression, sweating, baldness, testicular atrophy can arise.
To prevent violations on the course, regardless of the cost in a pharmacy or an online store, you need to purchase anti estrogen drugs and post-course recovery products. The latter are needed to normalize the production of testosterone by the body, which the described product can greatly reduce.
The use of methyltestosterone
Most often, athletes use a dosage of 10-50 mg per day for a month. If you continue taking the drug in the future, it is likely to cause a whole list of strong side effects.
It should be noted that methyltestosterone is often used as a stimulant of aggression.
People engaged in power sports often try to apply this property in order to increase the intensity in training or the result at competitions.
According to the effect, this steroid is an androgen with a moderate anabolic effect. This happens when a methyl group is added at position c-17, the final steroid has a lower anabolic activity than its previous testosterone. It should also be noted that it has strong estrogenic properties, there is one more, it is enhanced if this group is added (when the steroid is susceptible to the aromatase enzyme).
The problem is that it is converted to a more biologically active estrogen with -17 alpha-methyl estradiol. The methyl group of c-17 alpha actually affects the slowing down of the aromatization process, however, 17-alpha-methyl-estradiol is too strong, and the methyl group can not compensate for this.
It should also be noted that this drug has a very short half-life, in this regard, it must be attributed several times a day to achieve a stable blood level. This all contributes to an increase in side effects, makes methyltestosterone ineffective for muscle building. If you take enough of the hormone for a normal result, you have to put up with many estrogenic side effects, for example, with fluid retention and gynecomastia, and they can be very serious while taking this steroid.
Steroid profile of methyltestosterone
- Activity of the substance: 6-8 hours
- Classification: Anabolic / Androgenic steroid
- Method of use: in the form of tablets
- Dosage: Male 20-50 mg / day
- Acne: Yes (in large doses or in people with a predisposition)
- Water retention: High
- High blood pressure: Yes
- Hepatotoxicity: High
- Aromatase: High
- DHT (dehydrotestosterone) conversion: No
- Reduction of HPTA function (development of own testosterone): Yes
- Anabolic activity (130%) \ Androgenic activity (150%)
- Detection time: 4-6 weeks (approximately, due to the fact that the DC is constantly improving in the search for methods for detecting prohibited substances, it should be noted that it depends on the athlete himself whether he takes phenobarbital and furosemide to accelerate the elimination of the drug)
Effects of methyltestosterone
- Increases the level of testosterone in the blood
- Increases Strength and Stamina
- At the time increases the potency and libido
- Other effects of testosterone
Methyltestosterone – a potent drug, because has a pronounced androgenic properties. It is used primarily when it is desirable to increase aggressiveness. Siloviki and weightlifters take it in front of heavy training and competitions, tk. androgenic effect of the drug is felt within an hour after ingestion, which is manifested in increased aggressiveness, increased self-esteem, self-confidence, motivational push, which allows you to raise more weight. In the US, Methyltestosterone is often taken by football players before matches as an exciting tool.
The use of methyltestosterone in bodybuilding is limited, because As he is not very good for the constant build-up of strength and muscle mass. Bodybuilders tend to prefer Dianabol. Those who want to try the drug only once, will feel a sharp surge of strength and a noticeable increase in body weight. The latter is due to a strong water retention.
- Methyltestosterone is a highly anandrogenic drug with a low anabolic component.
- Methyltestosterone is used in power sports to increase weight, increase strength and aggressiveness of athletes before the competition.
- Like any other drug AAS, methyltestosterone has a number of side effects.
- The magnitude of side effects of methyltestosterone depends on the size of the dosages of the drug and on the duration of its administration.
- Combination of moderate doses of methyltestosterone with low androgenic low-aromatizing AAS reduces the risk of side effects and allows to save a relatively large part of the recruited.
- Methyltestosterone is completely contraindicated in women
The main effects of methyltestosterone include:
- Rapid increase in dry muscle mass.
- Improved endurance in training.
- Strength improvement.
- Increased libido.
- Lightweight fat burning effect.
- Improved muscular relief.
- In general, methyltestosterone does not differ in its properties from exogenous (testosterone propionant, testosterone enanthate, sustanone, omnadren 250, etc.) or endogenous (natural) testosterone.
IMPORTANT! During the entire course it is necessary to monitor the liver enzymes in order to stop the course on time and not to bring yourself to irreversible consequences.
IMPORTANT! The best replacement for this drug will be Stanozolol or Methandrostenolone. These drugs are much more qualitative analogs and have, as the lowest toxicity for the liver, and the best effect for the set or drying.
No products were found matching your selection.