Now we will get acquainted with the drinks for muscle building, the vitamins that our muscles will stimulate, and even muscle growth with any “demanding” in this topic.
Protein – popular and known to everyone, even people only thinking about joining the bodybuilding. For example, it is the source of building material not only for the muscles but also for the synthesis of testosterone (the most important male hormone), so necessary for vigorous and effective training. It also gives a powerful impetus to the restorative abilities of our muscle fibers. In short, this is a steep thing, well, you understand … And in general, bioadditives for muscle growth – it’s a huge force when using this with the brain.
Despite the fact that there are many types of proteins many people use only a few basic types of protein: whey and casein. The first drink guys before and after training for intensive training and accelerated recovery of muscle mass, because this type of protein is quickly absorbed and immediately gives muscle to the raw materials for growth. The second can be muscle growth taken before bedtime, as it is absorbed for a long time and during the whole sleep it is able to feed the muscles damaged by training. This is the main advantage of casein protein before serum.
Usage Scheme: Whey protein mixed with water or juice should be taken thirty minutes before exercise to make up the muscles and after training in a volume of 20 to 30 grams together with carbohydrates to close the metabolic window. Obligatory reception of protein – after awakening. Many people use a portion of BCAA-amino acids on an empty stomach, this is a more expensive but more refined and effective form of protein, which is absorbed very quickly.
The protein and carbohydrate mixtures are suitable for gainers. During intense stresses, the body loses a large amount of energy. Energy reserves are found in muscle tissues – in glycogen. But his body is enough for about 45 minutes of training, then it ends and the destruction of tissue begins, our muscles also rubbing cortisol.
To avoid this undesirable moment, you need to take the geyners. Gainers contribute to the increase in fat tissue, so follow the dosage: you can muscle growth not use it for breakfast, it is recommended for half an hour before training and shortly after it.
Not the last role in the structure of the body is played by creatine – the natural substance of the body. 95% of it is contained in muscle tissue and 5% is synthesized by the whole body. Creatine is your energy and strength during exercise. It should be drunk 2-5 grams per day.
But the role of creatine is slightly exaggerated, that is, the need for additional admission to everyone in a row, since not for everyone it gives the expected effect. All of us are individual and the reaction to sports supplements is no exception. Personally, I very often heard from the guys that they bought creatine and then gave it as a gift to others, because they themselves could not overpower the jar or package of this additive. The same thing happened to me. He took it, tried it, gave it away. And there is a good creatine not cheap, so do not rush to buy it, find out first the necessary conditions for its reception and what side effects can there be. But on the other hand – if you do not take it, you will not know how it muscle growth acts on you personally.
Beginners can focus on the point of ineffectiveness: long and frequent training, but there are no visible results. Of course, you can gain muscle mass without additional additives, but this path will be much larger and heavier. And quality additives for muscle growth – you do not damage your health, because these supplements are natural.
It is impossible not to mention BCAA – branched amino acids. In the body of amino acids more than 200, and necessary for metabolic processes – 22, and three of them occupy a leading position in the role of muscle growth:
The role of BCAA = stimulation of muscle mass growth + fat metabolism + accelerated fat burning + metabolism improvement.
The scheme of reception of amino acids: from three to five grams after waking up, as much before and after training. Yes, many protein mixtures already contain amino acids, but they need to be taken separately for intensive muscle growth loads in the gym.
The theme of sports and bodybuilding can not bypass the question: what vitamins are needed to improve the performance of training and recovery of the body?
For the healthy and trouble-free operation of all systems, all the groups of vitamins are needed, but taking each vitamin separately is a chore and extremely uncomfortable, and there is no time for this, therefore polyvitamins are quite suitable. It is not necessary to drink each vitamin separately, although you can find them on sale. Of course, the exception is the case when there is a deficit of a particular vitamin in your body.
But the list of vitamins that will help you in the growth of muscles and their brief characteristics:
- Vitamin A – improves vision, participates in the synthesis of protein, and this ogogo as important!
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. This vitamin thickens the cell membrane, as a result of which the cell becomes more resistant to viruses, the muscles recover faster, because the muscle cells regenerate faster
- Vitamin D – is needed for the assimilation of phosphorus and calcium. Without these minerals, the muscles will not contract as needed during steep training. Phosphorus is still needed for the synthesis of ATP energy molecules.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – well, even without it. It is also an antioxidant and forms collagen (a substance that is part of the connective tissue). A connective tissue is our ligaments and joints. Therefore, vitamin C is the prevention of injuries. In addition, vitamin C is involved in the synthesis of testosterone. And how important and important it is to say.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) – is involved in the synthesis of hemoglobin. This protein carries oxygen in the red blood cells to our muscles. The importance of oxygen muscle growth supply to the working muscle is enormous.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) – about this vitamin can say a lot, but for bodybuilding its most important function is an important role in the synthesis of protein. In short, the more riboflavin, the more muscle. This close relationship can be traced very clearly and indisputably. This vitamin increases endurance and participates in energy-exchange processes.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) – is needed to participate in the processes of energy production in our body.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) – is needed for the assimilation of protein. Since bodybuilders eat a lot of protein, they really need this vitamin.
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) – is involved in metabolic processes of carbohydrates in the body. Supports nerve cells and nervous system tissues.
- Biotin – ensures the metabolism of amino acids helps to produce energy from various sources.
The smart thing is omega-3 fatty acids. They are also bodybuilders to stimulate muscle growth. Take into account the fact that vegetable omega does not benefit as much as omega from fish (fish oil).
Pay attention to glutamine. This is what athletes drink with prolonged and frequent training. Since glutamine is a substitute muscle growth amino acid, that is, the organism can build it for itself, but serious and even non-serious pitching of on hurray. Why?
- Firstly, it prevents catabolism.
- Secondly, it contributes to the production of growth hormone.
Its lack becomes a problem also for the immune system, therefore its stocks must be filled up if you are training hard in the hall. It can be taken for example 2 times a day. Once with breakfast and another time – right after training with a protein cocktail.
How to prepare drinks
You can not ignore the ways of making protein drinks or geyner at home. Proteins and geyners are mixed with plain water without gas, or with juice (freshly squeezed or packaged at your discretion). Often they are drunk with milk, and people with intolerance to lactose – with kefir.
The remaining powders are mixed only with water and drunk immediately after dilution, since in the form of a liquid these additives are chemically unstable.
Strength training requires the protection of cartilaginous tissue and joints. Any athlete without chondroprotectors (preparations for protection of cartilaginous tissue) suffers from diseases of the musculoskeletal system, so do not bypass this moment muscle growth with the side. The frequency of receptions is displayed in the instruction and depends on the intensity of the loads.
Well, beginners and experienced athletes, this is probably all. In fact, you can talk about this topic for a long time or even endlessly, and I tried to briefly describe the most necessary supplements that need to be drink for muscle growth. More detailed information will be in separate articles on the topics of certain supplements or vitamins. There, we’ll make a fuss. Well, this article has turned out and so not small, so we tie it.
Each action needs a deliberate approach, exercise and bodybuilding is a responsible and hard work on oneself. Knowledge and adherence to proper nutrition and exercise is a guarantee of a qualitative result without harm to health.