– Manufacturer: Alpha Pharma
– Substance: Methenolone Enanthate
– Pack: 100 mg/amp. (5 amp.)
Primobolan is a well-known and popular steroid as well. Like nandrolone it’s most often used as a base compound for stacking with other steroids. Methenolone however, is a DHT-based steroid (actually, DHB or dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha reduced of the milder boldenon). Meaning when it interacts with the aromatase enzyme it does not form estrogens at all. That makes it ideal for use when cutting when excess estrogen is best avoided because of its retentive effects on water and fat. Methenolone is mostly only used in such instances, or by people who are very succeptible to estrogenic side-effects, because the anabolic activity of methenolone is slightly lower than that of nandrolone, quite likely BECAUSE it is non-estrogenic. Also in the definition phase, in which a lower dose of anabolic steroids is used than under normal use, methenolone must still be used in relatively high doses. Since the objective of definition phase is not building new muscle, anabolic steroids during this period are not used in high doses. Methenolone is an exception in this sense, because it must be taken in high doses for it to fully show its strength.
Primobolan Injectable Dosage
The injectable Primobolan preparation holds a half-life of 10 days due to the Enanthate ester attached to Methenolone, and it therefore must be administered twice weekly, with each injection spaced evenly apart from one another. For example, a total weekly dose of 400mg per week would be split into a 200mg injection on Monday, followed by another 200mg injection on Thursday. Although individuals can still ‘get by’ with a single weekly injection, twice weekly injections are ideal and reccomended in order to maintain stable and steady peak blood plasma levels.
Side effects of Primobolan
Primobolan is not an aromatizing steroid, so most of the side effects common with other steroids are practically nonexistent when it comes to Primobolan administration. Water retention and bloating has been observed rarely. As Primobolan is not structurally modified to bypass the liver, it does not cause any harm to it. Because of its mild nature, it has earned the recognition of being one of the safest steroids out there at present but as with all steroids, a few side effects are existent. Common side effects that are associated with Primobolan administration are as follows:
- Acne: The appearance of small red spots around the back, neck, and shoulder are known as acne formation.
- Virilization: Condition in which females develop male like characteristics such as facial hair, deep voice, etc.
- Aggression: Signs of aggression may show up on some women post Primobolan administration.
- Insomnia: Post Primobolan administration, some women go through sleep deprivation.
- Hair loss: Primobolan is known to accelerate the process of hair loss in users.
- Menstrual problems: Some women may complain of menstrual cycle disturbances and other complications related to menstruation post Primobolan administration.