Who needs aerobic exercise?
Aerobic exercise – the form of training, resorted to in order to obtain relief during the drying cycle. In addition, aerobic exercise strengthens the cardiovascular system, increase endurance and performance of the body, improve mental state. Aerobic training accelerates recovery from mental stress and increase tolerance to stress. This article lists the rules that allow to draw up a training regime that best suits you to achieve maximum results in bodybuilding and other sports.
How to improve the results of aerobic exercise?
- Pay attention to the rules of the training
- Take the appropriate sports nutrition
- Follow the recommended diet
- Use the pharmacological support
Terms of aerobic exercise for relief
- Perform aerobic exercise at least 3 times a week. The more you train, the better results you will achieve.
- The best time for aerobic exercise – morning. In the morning hours the metabolism is accelerated under the influence of activating hormones – catecholamines and glucocorticoids. Scientists have shown that the same duration and intensity of aerobic exercise in the morning will require 20% more power consumption than in the evening. Thus, in the morning you will burn 20% more fat than the evening.
- The minimum duration of aerobic exercise – 30 minutes, the optimal duration – 1 hour. The longer you train yourself, the more fat is burned.
- Do not eat 2 hours before aerobic exercise 2 hours after a workout. If you take the food before exercise, you will burn food energy, while fat is not included in the rate.After a workout in the blood is a large amount of free fat, if you do not take food, these fats will be destroyed in the course of metabolic processes in the water and energy, if you will eat, all fat-free return in the adipose tissue.
- To suppress catabolic processes, it is desirable to take 0.5 servings of protein for 1 hour before training and 1 hour after her. Directly before exercise and immediately after take 1 serving of BCAA amino acids or complex. In this case, you will be able to preserve their muscles.
- Plays an important role in the effectiveness of the intensity of aerobic training. The intensity of aerobic exercise is correlated with the frequency of the pulse, so on pulse can clearly determine the level of training intensity. It is proved that for a relief pulse rate should not be lower than 120 beats per minute. The optimal pulse range you can determine with the help of our expert system – Calculates optimum pulse rate. Remember that the heart rate above 140 beats per minute is permitted only after 3 weeks of training required for the adaptation of the cardiovascular system.
- For best results follow a special regime. Begin training at a slow pace to prepare the body to load. Then continue training with undulating intensity: reduction and increase the intensity every 10 minutes. Finish the workout gradually diminishing pace.
- Optimal perform 3-5 aerobic training per week along with strength training 1-2. Try to perform strength and aerobic workouts on different days.
- Aerobic exercise can be carried out immediately after bodybuilding or powerlifting, but it is less preferred option in mind the significant activation of catabolism.
The best types of exercise for relief
- Running – is the best kind of training for relief. Running does not require special training simulators and general sports hall, at the same time allows you to speed up metabolism and fat burning process.
- Brisk walking – is an alternative to the run. Walking is recommended for people with diseases of the lower extremities and joints of the spine, it is less traumatic. Walking causes overloading of the cardiovascular system.When working on the relief should be walking fast – at least 120 steps per minute, at a slow pace the fat burning process is much slower.
- Swimming – can be combined with other load types, as well as separately. Swimming strengthens the muscle corset back, correct posture, good for the spine, it creates a burden not only on the legs, but also on the shoulder girdle. Swimming – the most balanced form of exercise.
- Trainers. The modern gym has a large selection of exercise equipment for aerobic exercise, you can make the choice on your own.
- Active games – football, basketball, volleyball and so on.
- Bicycles, roller skates – make exercise more fun, but they burn far fewer calories than jogging.
- Abdominal exercises. If you want a flat stomach or raised to the previous species should be added to abdominal exercises.
Preparations for relief
- Weight loss
- Anabolic steroids
- ECA (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin)
Diet for relief
- Reduce the intake of carbohydrates to 10-20%, eliminate fast carbs.
- Eliminate saturated fats from the diet, eat small amounts of vegetable oils and oily fish.
- Eat at least 250 grams of protein a day – it is obviously possible only when using sports nutrition.
- It is necessary to gradually reduce the weight of 300 grams per week – adjust the process through diet.
- Drink plenty of fluids